• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Benchmarks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jolly-Swagman

Since Rebuilding my main Rig as seen here Jolly's CM-690 Case Mod I have ran some benchmarks, are they any good, some are Stock settings and also @ 4.0Ghz OC

Benchmarks

Super-Pi-32M = 12m 34s
Super-PI32M.jpg

Super-Pi-8M = 2m 34s
Super-Pi8M.jpg

Super-Pi-1M = 11s
SuperPi1M.jpg

PC Mark-Vantage
PC-MarkVantage.jpg

Jollys OC @ 4.0Ghz
JollysOC40Ghz.jpg

CinebenchOGL.
CinebenchOGL.jpg

CinebenchOGL-CPU
CinebenchOGL-CPU.jpg

3D Mark-06
3DMark-06.jpg

3D Mark-05 @ 4.0Ghz
3DMark-05-4Ghz.jpg

3D Mark-05
3DMark-05.jpg

3D Mark-03
3DMark-03.jpg

Last edited:
I can't quite make out the times, but and E8500 at 4ghz should be sub 12 seconds for SuPi 1M, 32M is a tweakers delight (so memory timings and speed, and tweaks play a huge role). If you want to check out E8500 CPU specific comparables go here http://hwbot.org/hardware/processor/core_2_e8500_3.17ghz?tab=2drankings.
You can sort buy cooling type, and by benchmark (2D or 3D) so you should be able to find all the info you want :thup:

I can't quite make out the times, but and E8500 at 4ghz should be sub 12 seconds for SuPi 1M, 32M is a tweakers delight (so memory timings and speed, and tweaks play a huge role). If you want to check out E8500 CPU specific comparables go here http://hwbot.org/hardware/processor/core_2_e8500_3.17ghz?tab=2drankings.
You can sort buy cooling type, and by benchmark (2D or 3D) so you should be able to find all the info you want :thup:

Thanks nzaneb, I have now put the SuPi Times in Yellow and going by the hwbot compare ranking Limk, there on Par with others @ 4.0Ghz, that's great to know! :)

Thanks nzaneb, I have now put the SuPi Times in Yellow and going by the hwbot compare ranking Limk, there on Par with others @ 4.0Ghz, that's great to know! :)

Sure thing man. If you want to get more technical for Super Pi, There is a modified version to be had here, that will display your time down to the millisecond ;)

If you want any help tweaking anything (software or hardware) just let us know, we're always looking for new blood in the benching lounge :D

Back