• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

GPU upgrade

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Problem with that cooler is there is a top and bottom, but you can blow/vacuum it out by just popping the case off.

As far as which one is quieter, I would read reviews on that if you dont get any personal testimonials (google gtx 570 twin frozer reviews for example).

I was doing some searching and it seems like people have been running 2x CUII triple slot coolers in sli with no issues at all in terms of clearance.

well i definitely cant sli CUII on my boar unless i skip the x8 slot and go with x16 fro fist card and x4 for second, which i would never do, for single card twin frozer is obvious choice, but when i think ahead for sli it seams evga would be a better choice

well i definitely cant sli CUII on my boar unless i skip the x8 slot and go with x16 fro fist card and x4 for second, which i would never do, for single card twin frozer is obvious choice, but when i think ahead for sli it seams evga would be a better choice

Yeah running in an 8x slot is fine but dropping down to 4x is unacceptable.

Back