• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Help Picking a PSU!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
one more question. What are your thoughts on the Corsair GS700? I can get it around $85 at my job. but if its not going to do the job then i wont bother and then ill just suck it up and spend money on the hx750.. but i am on a budget and if it will handle the hardware i listed then i would much rather save the money.

well that Corsair A70 saves you around 30 bux 49.99 vs the 79.99 for that Zalman and if you get both the PSU and the A70 on amazon its only $216.23 and you get free shipping and no tax(unless ur state is lame) newegg is the same price but will charge shipping and tax if your in california

Last edited:
Just bought the TX750 from new egg for $89 instant price + $15 mail in rebate. so $74, that is if i ever recieve the rebate. I never have any luck with rebates so i dont even count that until i actually get the 15 back.. so $89 was a great deal. thanks again for all your help.

Back