• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2011 Annual rebuild and update... Finally!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Looks awesome! You're the first person using those lamptron clamps I've seen with pics; they are as good looking as I'd hoped. Well done!

Hey Conumdrum, did you have any leak issues with your swivel joints? I know in your How-to guide you mentioned that you cut the hose at the swivel fittings on your GPUs because you did not want to mess with them too much. I want to make my own setup and the first things i was looking at was bitspower swivel fittings but now i am little put off if i might end up with leaking issues later on.

As long as you don't put a lot of side force on them they don't leak. I have heard of a few. I have been using them for a few years, same ones and do changes/rebuilds twice a year or so. Never had one leak yet.

Just take care of your stuff, no Gorilla hands I guess.

Nope, no reason to. I'm happy with barbs. No diff in sealing power. Both work perfectly if done right. Seen major accidents and minor ones with both.

Been using barbs for about 3 years now. Since day one actually.

It's up to you.

Last edited:
Back