• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Converting my EVGA RTX 3090 XC3 Ultra to a hybrid, and a few other tweaks

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
That reminds me. I want to enable thread functionality that shows you when a new post comes in live. So if you're sitting there writing out a long post or walk away for a few mins, if a new posts hits the thread, there will be a popup. That *should* prevent crosstalk. :)

Sorry @ratbuddy.. happy to clean this up if you want. :)

That reminds me. I want to enable thread functionality that shows you when a new post comes in live. So if you're sitting there writing out a long post or walk away for a few mins, if a new posts hits the thread, there will be a popup. That *should* prevent crosstalk. :)

Sorry @ratbuddy.. happy to clean this up if you want. :)

No way, I'm just happy my thread is getting any traffic ;)

So I removed the PSU tunnel cover (up in the front under the CPU rad) and added another A12x25 blowing straight upwards, also added a cover over the front panel bottom fan position so the air is forced up and in rather than immediately going back out. Added an A6 on top of the GPU for now, while I wait for an A9x14 to come in - the A6 had to be sort of wedged under the CPU block, but the A9x14 should slide right under. Switched the rear fan to exhaust. PCH in the upper 50s to lower 60s now, I'm fine with that :)

Back