• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

50mm PWM Fan

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

JonBlumfeld

hi there,

this isn't exactly a pc-related problem as I'm currently working on a 3D-printer-kit but I guess this forum is the best place to start.
I need a 50mm fan that is speed-controlable without a pc. My first idea was to buy a 50mm fan with PWM and to use this (controller ). Unfortunately I couldn't find a fan like that anywhere.
Does anyone have alternative ideas? (different size of the fan is not possible)
Thanks in advance
Jon

hi :)
where do you live?

I've seen and buoght my self a 50mm pwm-ed delta before, from a local shop here, in my city :)
already gave mine to a friend...
but I'm afraid I can't ship it abroad :(

just try searching 4 wired fans,
they usually a pwm one ;)

You can buy a fan and a cheap controller for it. Many many ways, doesn't have to be PWM. Are you using 12 VDC to control it?

Does it have to be 50mm? That's an odd size.

You can buy a fan and a cheap controller for it. Many many ways, doesn't have to be PWM. Are you using 12 VDC to control it?

Does it have to be 50mm? That's an odd size.

Yeah, I know, but there's no way to change that :(. As for voltage I can choose between 5, 12 and 24 VDC. I thought controllers always need a 4-pin-molex connector?

I've seen and buoght my self a 50mm pwm-ed delta before

Thanks for this, Delta electronics indeed sells 50mm pwm fans, but it will be very challenging to buy one of those in Germany^^

Back