• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

War Thunder - fly online for "free"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I saw that right before my game rig went in storage. It was a clip to demonstrate Gaijin's attention to detail and realism , I think. The T34/85 HEAT round was pretty close , and the Lavotchkin's out performing the bf 109 at low altitude was historically in line with published specs. I can't vouch for the pilot managing a controlled hammerhead stall while that nasty 20 mm cannon unloads behind him , though. LOL. I had a blast playing WT and WoWP before my involuntary grounding. I use a joystick , but only because if I'm gonna 'fly' I'm gonna get as much of the experience as I can , with points a secondary consideration. I find both games a great time and look forward to playing again as soon as I can.

A small request for a good soul from forum.
nVidia have a new F2P bundle for buying a GTX 750(Ti) so if someone doesn't play War Thunder and have a code to spare I'll be eternally grateful. :salute:
It's pretty hard to play at Tier 4-5 without Premium time and/or some gold to spare on upgrades...

Back