• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

new fans

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Yes. Those are very good radiator fans, waste of money for just case fans. They are quiet as well, they don't make a high pitch noise as some other fans I've had do. I would recommend.

i am going to use most on rads and some for case fans..
i hac 4 wc/ed pc,s really 5
30 for rads in pull ...all ran thru fan controller on approx 1/2 speed
see 1 in sig well u get the idea
i was really just wondering if they were really that good to shell out the extra cashola...

i am going to use most on rads and some for case fans..
i hac 4 wc/ed pc,s really 5
30 for rads in pull ...all ran thru fan controller on approx 1/2 speed
see 1 in sig well u get the idea
i was really just wondering if they were really that good to shell out the extra cashola...

Very good fans, if you plan on using a fan control get some higher rpm ones for maybe $1.00 more and then... You got em if you need em. :D

Yep, they aare pricy. I would email ALL availble places, lots of google searching, try to find a major importer to the US and see if you can get a volume discount. Even shipping costs can make a diff on that many.

Could bring the price down a bit.

Thay are VERY good rad fans and fine for case fans too.

If you have lots of raddage for each rig no need to go AP29 or AP30. The 1850 at even 1000 rpm moves a good amount of air on a rad. Unless you have 30 FPI, then the AP-29s on a fan controller might be smart.

ya acording to where i have the yates i have now bout 700-800rpm they should be fine...
ya and already talked with john ya i get a break hes a great guy...
ty con

ya very nice fans near silent....
30 ap15,s
10 high speed yates 120x120x25
4 cooljag everflo 80mm pwm
now thats a box of fans.....
once again thanks to Conumdrum and the rest that replied...
bluezero gets credit too....

Back