• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Triple Monitor Set Up 7950

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Horrerblade

Hey guys i have a msi 7950 which has 2 mini display 1 hdmi and one dvi the dvi and the hdmi are both in use but i recently got another monitor which i would like to use sadly it doesn't have a display port or a mini display port. I know that you can get one of the active adapters that switch from DP to DVI but i don't really have the $30+ to spend on that. I do know that you can use virtue some how to use your motherboards outputs to power a screen. I am only using one monitor for gaming so performance to that monitor i don't really care about going to be used mostly for displaying chrome pages and data, But every time i launch virtue MVP i get and error: Wrong GPU configuration. Please Check your hardware/drivers. Disabling Virtue MVP and exiting. I have tried re installing and still get that error. As of right now i am checking for a drivers update to see if a driver upgrade is required.

Back