• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Newegg's Eggxpert Review Program

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I haven't received that SSD I asked for so someone else must have beat me to it. lol

I haven't signed up for My UPS or whatever it's called. I tried once, but once it started asking me questions about my ex wife I got angry and confused and refused to proceed any further.

got another email, all the items I asked for were already claimed
I replied less then a hour after I received it

Unfortunately if you are receiving this email, your item was already taken, but we are offering one more round, and including some additional items:

Same rules apply:
The first EggXpert to contact us will get the item they selected. Just email us back with the part number.
This is a special email; it won’t affect your place in line to receive our regular items.
Remember these are still EggXpert Items so we do expect reviews for them.

GIGABYTE GA-X150-PLUS WS (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 Intel C232 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX Intel Motherboard
GIGABYTE GA-X150M-PLUS WS (rev. 1.0) LGA 1151 Intel C232 SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard
Rosewill RNX-N600PCE_v2.0, Dual Band Wireless N600 Wi-Fi Adapter, IEEE 802.11 a/b/11g/11n, Up to 300 Mbps, PCI-Express Interface
TRENDnet Wireless AC Easy-Upgrader TEW-820AP
Rosewill RNX-N150NUB, Wireless N150 Nano USB Wi-Fi Adapter, IEEE 802. 11b/11g/11n, Up to 150 Mbps Wireless Data Rates, USB 2.0 Interface
SteelSeries Rival 100 Optical Gaming Mouse - Black
TP-LINK TL-WDR3600 Dual Band Wireless N600 Router, Gigabit, 2.4GHz 300Mbps+5GHz 300Mbps, 2 USB port, IP QoS, Wireless On/Off Switch
TP-LINK TL-PA2010KIT AV200 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, up to 200Mbps
TP-LINK TL-WN8200ND High Power Wireless Adapter IEEE 802.11b/g/n Mini USB Up to 300Mbps Wireless Data Rates
Linksys AC1900 Dual Band SMART Wi-Fi Gigabit Router (EA6900)
TP-LINK TL-WA750RE 150Mbps Universal WiFi Range Extender
Linksys EA4500-NP SMART Dual-Band Wireless N900 Router IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n, IEEE 802.3/3u/3ab
Netgear N450-100NAS N450 Wireless Gigabit Router + High Speed Cable Modem – DOCSIS 3.0
EnGenius EAP9550 N300 Wireless Access Point/Repeater
Belkin WeMo F5Z0489 WiFi Enabled LED Lighting Starter Set
CORSAIR CX450M 450W ATX12V / EPS12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Modular Power Supply

asked for either of the 2 1151 mobo, then psu, then led wifi light kit

Last edited:
Balroger, you had the Archer T8E?

I'm having problems with mine. It will not automatically connect to my wifi unless I reset my wifi router. All other devices connected to my wifi are fine, so it's not a problem with my router. I shut my computer down when not in use and when I start it back up it is not connected to the internet. If I try to connect to the 5GHz band it will be stuck on "Checking Network Requirements" indefinitely until the wifi router is reset, and an the 2.4GHz band, it will only connect when I manually tell it to, not automatically. I'm using Windows 10 and downloaded the latest drivers from their website but it's really, really annoying.

IIRC the only issue I had was that the drivers that came with it stunk on ice, when I downloaded drivers and used them it was fine. Looking at the reviews it seems this particular item blows hot and cold, seems you can get a lemon.

The only review there is less than complimentary, I wonder if that individual has a USB issue, or maybe he just got a dud.

yup, last 3 items were network (not counting the choose your own review item email they sent)

Back