• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: September UCBench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Not sure if I'm running this right, how does it look?

Capture018953.jpg

I'm sorry MetalRacer but your submission is invalid. According the hwbot's rules on UCBench the benching mode must be kept at default.

thread count and instruction set changing is allowed.

See rules here third box down.

The bench has been run the "passwords" mode not "default" so it is indeed invalid, the bench must be run on default, instruction set and thread count is allowed to be change but not the bench mode, hope that's more clear:thup:

The bench has been run the "passwords" mode not "default" so it is indeed invalid, the bench must be run on default, instruction set and thread count is allowed to be change but not the bench mode, hope that's more clear:thup:

Thanks! :thup:

pwds.JPG

That the part you are talking about?

It makes a huge difference, I re-ran the same settings as I did in post #20. Changing two things, I was only running 4.7 Ghz, I was 5.2+ in #20, and I switched to password based and my score was 3263.3.

Now that's better MetalRacer. Nice score. I wonder if the Ivy Bridge-E processors would benefit from delidding just like it's other Ivy processors. Also, are we allowed to do command line changes in UCBench?

Last edited:
we allowed to do command line changes in UCBench?
This is from the HWBot website.

Allowed optimizations: Adjust application thread count
Specify instruction set

Thanks guys, I think I'm getting the hang of it now.

MetalRacer | Intel |4930K | SS | 2044.2

Capture027.jpg

This is from the HWBot website.

Allowed optimizations: Adjust application thread count
Specify instruction set

I know that. But I thought I read somewhere on hwbot that we can do command line changes for this bench too....meaning I could physically type in what I want instead of "changing" the benchmark parameters.

I know that. But I thought I read somewhere on hwbot that we can do command line changes for this bench too....meaning I could physically type in what I want instead of "changing" the benchmark parameters.

That's what changing the parameters does, edits the command line.

Back