• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: September UCBench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
bmwbaxter, do you agree with keny on the default mode being how we run this bench?

OK Mr Clean I got this thing straightened out finally. I'm right on your shirt-tail but I'm shutting it down for the night now. I'l fine tune it tomorrow :muahaha:

1800.2.jpg

Culbrelai|Intel|2x Xeon E5620|Air|1565.2

I'm confused, this program is strange lol, first it only used 1 core, then 2, then 3, eventually all of them, why didn't it just use all from the start? Which number is your final score? The last one like everyone else picked in the passwords per sec column? Either way complain at me if it's wrong and ill fix it.

que_zpsec36a0c0.png

Close but no cigar :D maybe mr clean is not showing all his cards?!?!

Maybe,but I still need to play with this one. Couldn't get the d**n thing to run at all till last night. Now I have to find it's happy place. :clap:

:snipe: So you have one higher than this lying around Manny 1827.2

1827.2.JPG

:rofl:

"Thanks, OCF for making a double post. I see the DB/Time/Space issues are still happily plugging away... :( :rofl:

Back