• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Marathon SII: September UCBench

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
This +1. 8 physical cores vs 4 physical and 4 emulated.

Erm, 8 physical cores and 8 emulated, 300 points less than a 5.0 GHz FX... :L

Looks like more of a singlethread bench to me.

Because XOP instructions are more efficient than SSE.

Proprietary AMD rar brute forcing technology? Q_Q

Erm, 8 physical cores and 8 emulated, 300 points less than a 5.0 GHz FX... :L

Looks like more of a singlethread bench to me.

Proprietary AMD rar brute forcing technology? Q_Q

You also can't run XOP instructions. You were running SSE3 weren't you?

Run for fun, that is part of the point... learn to tweak the app for better scores all around. This isn't all about winning... :)

Run for fun, that is part of the point... learn to tweak the app for better scores all around. This isn't all about winning... :)
Agreed, I can't compete for the top spots in most of these competitions but I have learned a lot pushing my chip and finding out what it can do.

Yep works for me Keny. Here ya go if ya want to have a look

marathon.JPG

Strange, I use chrome and can't see them, I wonder if my av has anything to do with it (kaspersky) are you running kaspersky quickfast?

Thanks Johan :thup:

Still there for me, I haven't changed anything so I am not sure why it isn't working anymore for some.

QuickFast|intel|3570k|Dice|1452.8

Might be the last bench for my 3570 think i crippled her

Attachments

• ubench.JPG
    ubench.JPG
    266.7 KB · Views: 52
it's not all about winning.
for me, I know about where my cooling will get me compared to the deep cooling guys and as long as i an within a few % of mandrake and johan45 I'm holding place with each bench.

Back