• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xoxide still kicking?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Meathead

I ordered some stuff from xoxide.com and had great success with them last summer.

About 2 weeks ago, I placed an order of about $150 worth of cooling supplies. It has been over a week since I started contacting the phone number daily and I sent an email inquiring about said order and have not received a reply or a return phone call.

Has anyone dealt with them recently?

If you look at them at resellerratings.com, it seems to be the norm for that bunch.

I didn't even know resellerratings was still valid for checking on a website. Most positive experiences I've had lately, they have been with poor reseller ratings or none but top ratings at other places like amazon or ebay etc... I haven't had any issues. I noticed a lot of vendors online are extremely low in stock on anything I'm trying to get lately in both RC and water cooling worlds so its hard to tell.

Back