• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EXPIRED Potential good deal on comptia training?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I had a really awful professor for Hardware and OS (back to back classes with the same guy, ouch indeed). He broke the classes into "study groups" which were basically responsible for deciding who read what, and then do a review of the material the day after. He would chime in every so often to explain some concepts but for the most part was run by the students. All of his exams were 100 question multiple choice that you answered in a bubble sheet and were graded accordingly. I feel like had he not been there, there would have been no change in what we learned :rofl:

Sorry for keeping this thread off topic, but...

I had a professor that I wish did that from the start since it's essentially what we ended up doing. Had him for a MySQL course and we ended up sitting around for an hour or so in each lab as he tried to figure out what to do. Half the time we just ended up figuring it out ourselves by looking up tutorials.

Why yes he actually managed to lose tenure. Why do you ask?

Luckily he was better at answering email questions. I'd email him at 10AM and by 2PM I'd get a 5 paragraph essay going into detail explaining what to do, why what I was doing wasn't working, etc. Probably why he didn't have actual lesson plans ready, lol.

Back