• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

passive cooled cards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Factory overclocked cards are just slightly bumped in core clock and memory without any voltage increase. These card's temps will be the same with non overclocked cards.
This depends on the sample... since 'stock' voltage on cards vary I suppose we will never know..but regardless if there are any voltage increases they should be miniscule (and not affect this person in the least is the main point).

This depends on the sample... since 'stock' voltage on cards vary I suppose we will never know..but regardless if there are any voltage increases they should be miniscule (and not affect this person in the least is the main point).

sorry, i know you want to kill me because i am abusing your patience, but, is this a good case? http://www.amazon.it/Aerocool-EN570...8555432&sr=1-2&keywords=Aerocool+Xpredator+X1

i want to change case so i have the psu at the bottom and more fan slots, but do the case fans that come with the case come with molex adapters?

Nice case! Yes, the fans come with molex/3pin adapters. Review here .

hello..since i can afford the predator x3, is it any better? it's just a few euros more and has bigger, fans, but those included fans, have molex included? and does the side panel comes with plexiglass or fan slots? and will my motherboard fit in the case? like the holes to put it in, ga78lmt-usb3 rev.5.0

http://www.amazon.it/Aerocool-EN571...39&sr=1-2&keywords=predator+x3#productDetails

and the powersupply i upgraded to a corsair CX-600 80watt plus, is it better then 550vs corsair? thanks

and will http://www.amazon.it/Cooler-Master-...&qid=1407834733&sr=8-1&keywords=Hyper+212+EVO fit in my fx 8320 and my motherboard and case?

Last edited:
Grab a Corsair Spec-02 IMO.

Easy case to work with, tooless drive options, easy enough cable management, big side window, will easily fit a 212 evo, etc. The CX 600 is better than the 550 vs, yes.

I've seen many aerocool cases come through our workshop.. And I'm less than impressed overall for the price. The build quality is fairly average. But if you're after that particular style, then sure.

EDIT: Just realised you may be after that case for the fan controller. *shrug*

hello..since i can afford the predator x3, is it any better? it's just a few euros more and has bigger, fans, but those included fans, have molex included? and does the side panel comes with plexiglass or fan slots? and will my motherboard fit in the case? like the holes to put it in, ga78lmt-usb3 rev.5.0

http://www.amazon.it/Aerocool-EN571...39&sr=1-2&keywords=predator+x3#productDetails

and the powersupply i upgraded to a corsair CX-600 80watt plus, is it better then 550vs corsair? thanks

and will http://www.amazon.it/Cooler-Master-...&qid=1407834733&sr=8-1&keywords=Hyper+212+EVO fit in my fx 8320 and my motherboard and case?
Not any better or worse that power supply...

Not any better or worse that power supply...

my biggest concern is that the micro atx terrible motherboard i have will not be able to fit the hyper evo 212 cooler master, they do say that it supports am3+, but mine is a micro atx.

and also not sure if the case can mount micro atx, i can only find the "white version" of the case, where they say what's compatible and whats not..

AM3 socket/holes do not change with the size of board. In fact no hole placement for heatsinks around the socket change location with the size of the board.

If the white version of a case supports mATX, the black version will too... its a color change man...

Nice case! Yes, the fans come with molex/3pin adapters. Review here .
AM3 socket/holes do not change with the size of board. In fact no hole placement for heatsinks around the socket change location with the size of the board.

If the white version of a case supports mATX, the black version will too... its a color change man...

Grab a Corsair Spec-02 IMO.

Easy case to work with, tooless drive options, easy enough cable management, big side window, will easily fit a 212 evo, etc. The CX 600 is better than the 550 vs, yes.

I've seen many aerocool cases come through our workshop.. And I'm less than impressed overall for the price. The build quality is fairly average. But if you're after that particular style, then sure.

EDIT: Just realised you may be after that case for the fan controller. *shrug*

does the predator x3 alone provide a decent airflow for that gpu i bought or i need to buy more fans?

Weak , buy possible the coolest looking ever

Attachments

• Passive Card.jpg
    Passive Card.jpg
    170.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Galaxy-GeForce-GT-630-Icescale-1.jpg
    Galaxy-GeForce-GT-630-Icescale-1.jpg
    77.2 KB · Views: 21
  • Galaxy-GeForce-GT-630-Icescale-2.jpg
    Galaxy-GeForce-GT-630-Icescale-2.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 20
Back