• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon SIII: September CPUz

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Thamks that's one of Sneakys CPUs.

Sorry everyone, made this thread after labour day celebrations :cheers: , then the forum update didn't allow me to get on to clear things up. :chair:

This month will be CPU frequency. This was chosen since it will overlap with the team cup so we might be able to get something out of it for the team! That is the reason we are using the team cup background.

I will redo the OP to clear things up.

Let me know if there is any confusion.

Then we should have all members include a CPUz validation link since that's all the Bot cares about.

Last edited:
Yep cold water vs air, still testing this one out. I did manage to grab team spots for both Cinebench at 4.92 that's my stability tester when benching.

LoL you an't the first person to take my points Opty thought he could with his 5 gig chip but got shot down QuickFast I'll see you after the team cup :D

Joking aside you should stop beating on that chip and take it cold you just might have a winner there

OH yeah didn't know it was open season on Johan's scores :snipe: :D

Last edited:
LoL you an't the first person to take my points Opty thought he could with his 5 gig chip but got shot down QuickFast I'll see you after the team cup :D

Joking aside you should stop beating on that chip and take it cold you just might have a winner there

OH yeah didn't know it was open season on Johan's scores :snipe: :D

The chip seems to be decent, it was right around 1.55v in windows under load. I was using cold water around -15-20c. I am going to give the cold stuff another try. I think I've figured out where I went wrong last time and won't make those mistakes again. This board was odd though, 1.6v in bios and getting 1.55 under load. As soon as I went over 1.6, next bump took it to 1.62v in bios but in windows I'm at 1.65v now, it totally swung the other way on me which I didn't expect. I only had it there long enough for the validation and no load. So the chip should be fine. Wanna do a couple other benches today then swap it out to see if I have a fast single core for cinebench.

Nice one Scotty, too bad you're on the wrong team. :rofl::rofl:

Nice one Scotty, too bad you're on the wrong team. :rofl::rofl:

Christ.
I scanned the thread and saw "open to any member". I didn't think it meant team member. My bad.
Just looking for another place to play.:)

No, no that's not what I meant Scotty, you're more than welcome to play in our arena! I meant for the Team Cup nice sub but it won't help OCF.
This is an open competition, everyones welcome !

Feel free to throw down here Mr.Scott. Overclocktagon is open to all.

Well I have the Validation, then went to screen shot it with the Team Cup in the background and poof shut down, never to be started again. Tried another chip and still nothing so I'm thinking I have popped my cherry with my first kill. Gigabyte Ga Ma 790Fx Ds5, may you rest in peace. Anyhow I know it's not valid for the competition but I'll post it anyway for ha ha's.

Mandrake4565|Athlon 64 5200+ X2|H2O|3617.52|39.14%
Validation Link
athlonII5200+,3617.52.PNG

Back