• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What games are you most excited for?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Star Citizen
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Assassins Creed Unity
Evolve
Batman Arkham Knight
GTA V

Grand theft auto V
Evolve
More DayZ Standalone updates...

There's a lot of games I need to pick up and play stil..

Dragon Age: Inq
Star Citizen
Elite Dangerous
Witcher 3
MGS 5

Then toss in any game that looks kick arse with the Oculus Rift setup because I'm more then willing to try it!

GTA V, was already looking forward to this and then they go and announce the 1st person option!! Gonna be brilliant....

Don't support Ubisoft. They are the evil-est of game makers IMO.

What did they do to you this time? I find u play to be annoying, but greatly enjoyed the assassin's creed games and far cry 3 from recent memory. Wasn't a huge fan of watch _ dogs but it had its place.

What did they do to you this time? I find u play to be annoying, but greatly enjoyed the assassin's creed games and far cry 3 from recent memory. Wasn't a huge fan of watch _ dogs but it had its place.

Every Ubisoft I've ever played I've found to be crappy. Their DRM is ridiculous, and they are full of crap. "30FPS is a better experience than 60FPS"... Suck it Ubisoft.
I tried the first 2 Assassin's Creed games. I laughed HARD at the plot and voice acting, and the gameplay. Tried Hawx 2. Laughed even harder.

I stand corrected on some parts, I hadn't seen a lot of the press about AC:Unity until today and it is shameful. Micro transactions galore, poor framerate I'm all versions, etc.

I stand corrected on some parts, I hadn't seen a lot of the press about AC:Unity until today and it is shameful. Micro transactions galore, poor framerate I'm all versions, etc.

I think I hate Ubisoft more than EA. They're both money hungry corporations, but at least EA makes good games.

The only thing Ubisoft had going for it anymore is Far Cry, and even then, the controls are clunky as hell for an FPS.

I played the crap out of AC Black Flag. Thought it was a great game.

All corporations are money hungry.

I have no love for EA, Ubisoft or any other company, but I do not begrudge them making money.

If they didn't, we would not have games.

I am about to buy AC Unity as I type this.

I played the crap out of AC Black Flag. Thought it was a great game.

All corporations are money hungry.

I have no love for EA, Ubisoft or any other company, but I do not begrudge them making money.

If they didn't, we would not have games.

I am about to buy AC Unity as I type this.

I would hold off, look around at the tons of issues that the game is having. A lot of bugs, poor frame rate, and loaded with microtransaction requests.

Well then.... What do you think of it? Any good?

Wait... it's probably still downloading.

I just sold a bunch of steam cards and bought Far Cry: Blood Dragon for $1.74

Go PC!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just sold a bunch of steam cards and bought Far Cry: Blood Dragon for $1.74

Go PC!

HandOfGod, please use the edit button, there's no reason to triple post in the same thread minutes apart from each other.

So I am about 2 hours into AC Unity.
So far there is not a lot to write home about. They seem to have borked the combat system or I am a lot worse now. They might also have made it that early game does not allow you to defeat multiple enemies.

I would wait until the price drops for now. Lets see what the next few hours of gameplay provide.

I am a completionist player so every level takes some time as I collect all things.

Give me the things... :)

Told ya so :p

I got a free copy with my xbox one and will be selling it hopefully. No desire to play a broken game with the microtransactions and forced use of a companion app in order to open all of the chests.

It may have been mentioned earlier, but how was Shadow of Mordor? It is "next on my list" ;)

The only other game I'm keeping an eye on which hasn't been mentioned is Kingdom Come: Deliverance

Last edited:
Project cars looks real good thanks for the vid Witchdoctor it looks bada$$. im hoping and preying they someday make a Borderlands 3 lol

Back