• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 15May20: Thank you for your support.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
We’re going the full Monte this week. Milestones and all. You guys have been earning them and I have no excuse to publish them. Thank you guys for your patients with me on this issue and… well… lets get to it.

So there is a big debate about opening the economy or continuing to save lives. Each side is *not* mutually exclusive and we are *not* going to discuss politics here. What I want to say is this. We are people of science. We promote the actions of science through folding at home. As such, I hope that you each examine the information out there and make the best desision for you, your family and the community around you. Be kind, be safe and be well.

Team Conquest/Threat List
PCMR 2.1 monthsdown from 2.9 months.
NVIDIA Corp 4.6 monthsdown from 8.3 months.
CERN & LHC Computing 5.9 monthsdown 6.5 months.
PC Games Hardware 8.9 monthsdown from 11.7 months.
VMware 1.2 yearsdown from infinity.

We are getting our collective clocks cleaned here. I know it, you know it, we know it. The only question is; what is “it”? Oh wait. We know what “it” is. haha. Sorry. Thought I was going to get deep there. False alarm.
Look, we are in great company here. All of our regular competitive teams are also getting cleaner clocks. There must have been a sale on clock cleaning gear. You know: fluid, rags, Q-tips. Stuff to clean clocks is what I’m saying. Please keep up. We all know that these teams will fade and if they don’t, perhaps lives will be saved with the extra science that is being done and will be done. Happy Days is not just the name of a great TV show from the 70’s. That doesn’t have a tie-in. I’m just saying that I liked Happy Days when it was on TV.
Just for fun: CERN’s #1 and 2 are earning 314 and 270 million ppd respectively. I fantasize about what that would take for me to produce that much. It’s a fun game similar to the game of “what would I do if I won the lottery”. Neither is going to happen but it’s a bit of mental entertainment to while away the time.

Active folders and ranking:
Active FoldersRankingAve PPD
This week15095th877k.
Last week16895th725k.
3 weeks ago18190th505k.
4 weeks ago21290th751k.
5 weeks ago21983rd600k.
6 weeks ago21679th337k.
7 weeks ago16652nd425k.
8 weeks ago8634th1.42 million.
9 weeks ago6828th1.71 million.

Looks like several of you have dropped out since the last week. Just as things are getting good too. Jump back in! This has been a great couple O’ weeks to fold. Stanford has picked up the availability of WUs and my rig has been folding non-stop. The points are there for all who want them.

Top 20 PPD:
1HayesK28.41 million.
2WhitehawkEQ10.13 million.
3P4EE6.72 million.
4Macaholic6.66 million.
5torin36.24 million.
6JrClocker5.32 million.
7TC4.33 million.
8dfonda4.00 million.
9superducky3.35 million.
10Computekinc3.22 million.
11OSUmaxx3.09 million.
12orion4562.72 million.
13hshtick2.23 million.
14harlam3572.09 million.
15Travis4Sutton2.01 million.
16HayesK (?)1.99 million.
17custom90gt1.81 million.
18don256us1.73 million.
19synthetic1.70 million.
20gulp351.58 million.
21JKL03F1501.54 million.
22squads1.48 million.
23darkknight1871.44 million.
24zspaldin1.38 million.
25DesertFlower231.32 million.
26ottoaxel1.31 million.
27modd1.16 million.
28davekusa1.14 million.
29aviationfrk1.08 million.
30mkedglss1.01 million.

Yet another new record for the team. The top 30 are all 1 million + ppd. This is exciting. Also, someone goofed up and let me back into the top 20. Fess up. Who was it? HayesK has a bit of multiple personality thing going on there. Must have had to reconfigure a new machine or fired up an old one. Either way, all points count.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)
WhitehawkEQ will earn
10 billion in 2.3 months.
P4EE will earn
8 billion in 2 months.
JrClocker will earn
5 billion in 2.8 weeks.
torin3 will earn
5 billion in 1.1 months.
don256us will earn
2 billion in 2.2 days.
Slacker!
Computek has just earned
his first BILLION!
WOOT!
harlam357 will earn
800 million in 9.6 hours.
Side note: The late eQuinOx is still earning.
We miss you.
Clint will earn
200 million in 4.9 days.
modd will earn
200 million in 4.5 days.
slorch has just earned
90 million.
Gnerma has just earned
50 million.
custom90gt just earned
40 million and will earn
50 million in 1.9 days.
thideras will earn
40 million in 5.4 days.
Mizzery will earn
40 million in 4.9 days.
DeNitro just earned
30 million.
synthetic fenix just earned
30 million and will earn
40 million in 4.7 days.
DesertFlower23 just earned
30 million.
JH just earned
30 million.
Pitter98 will earn
30 million in 4.1 days.
AVG will earn
30 million in 6.7 days.
AndrewThomasThomas just earned
20 million.
darkknight187 just earned
his first 10 million! and will earn
20 million in 1.7 days. WOOT!
new faction64 will earn
20 million in 5.3 days.
PTCG just earned
his first 10 million!
WOOT!
BenMoore just earned
his first 10 million!
WOOT!
jheizer just earned
9 million and will earn
10 million in 7.2 hours.
ReXoR just earned
9 million and will earn
10 million in 1.2 days.
RyanRichard will earn
9 million in 4.6 days.
794613 just earned
9 million.
Resistance is futile. (Sorry. Couldn’t help myself.)
Blastomania just earned
7 million and will earn
8 million in 12 hours.
AlabamaCajun just earned
7 million and will earn
8 million in 2.8 days.
mkedglss just earned
7 million and will earn
8 million in 12 hours.
Slappysauce just earned
7 million.
Compudoc2010 will earn
6 million in 1.1 days.
RFjackal just earned
5 million and will earn
6 million in 2.4 days.
Kowalski just earned
5 million and will earn
6 million in 2 days.
AMLabs just earned
5 million.
DeadSmiley just earned
4 million and will earn
5 million in 1.8 days.
EMCCM just earned
4 million.
DrSlinky will earn
4 million in 6.6 days.
lambout just earned
3 million.
[EsMd]Slayer just earned
3 million and will earn
4 million in 3.7 days.
Tamer just earned
3 million.
(G{in}[AK)TION] will earn
3 million in 3.5 days.
PatrickMeyer will earn
3 million in 2.1 days.
[EsMd]Slayer just earned
1 million and will earn
2 million in 3 days.
keith just earned
his first 1 million!
WOOT!
brogre74 just earned
his first 1 million!
WOOT!
SumNemo just earned
his first 1 million!
WOOT!

See what I mean? You guys are just that good. It felt like it took me hours to compile this list.

Thank you all very much for all your milestones. They have been skipped over the last few weeks but they are important. Please keep it up and please post your own below. We like milestones so don’t be modest. Post them all. If you earned it, we love it. Hmmm…. maybe another new tag line for the bottom of the page?

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

Macaholic
HayesK
HayesK
WhitehawkEQ
P4EE
RamonetB
orion456

[TD]RoXQi3x
[/TD]
[TD]#87
[/TD]
[/TR]
Aside from the ever-large user of “Anonymous” earning 4.29 billion ppd, there are a large group of users earning 100 million up to 500 million ppd. There is no competing in that environment. We still have a large representation in the worlds top 100 and we are proud of it.

MVP of the week!

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.
SEND IT!

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

Last edited:
Given the continued hardships that COVID is forcing onto people and households, the fact that we're able to continue to contribute this much is awesome and a testament to the community. WTF, everyone!

I don't know Don, if you look, the production on 1 name went up and went down on the other name. I guess we'll know when Hayes lets us know what is up.

Nice having the top 20 extended to 30, so I was back in the top top 20 list....at number 26 lol
I need to do something about this, been seriously contemplating a purchase... at a terrible time... and hard to justify to my better half... well its competitive you know.. I'm not top 20 anymore you know ... I'm curing parkinsons, covid, cancer... you know?

Thanks guys. It's your involvement in the team that gives us something to talk about. It is greatly appreciated and I am pleased to be a part of what "we" are doing.

Thanks to ATMINSIDE for helping me out with the updated forum. Guess which tables he fixed vs me? I'm learning. "We don't need no stinkin' borders". I think that's the quote.

Thanks to ATMINSIDE for helping me out with the updated forum. Guess which tables he fixed vs me? I'm learning. "We don't need no stinkin' borders". I think that's the quote.
The borders are super easy to add, just in case you want them :chair:

The borders are super easy to add, just in case you want them :chair:

I understand how to add them as I'm making it. My fear is that if I try to add the borders after the fact, it will delete my current table and data. I think I'm all set for the next update though. Thank you for everything.

I understand how to add them as I'm making it. My fear is that if I try to add the borders after the fact, it will delete my current table and data. I think I'm all set for the next update though. Thank you for everything.

Just change [TABLE="width: 500"] to [TABLE="class: grid, width: 500"]

You can also change the width (currently a number in px) to be a % such as 50% or 100%.

Just change [TABLE="width: 500"] to [TABLE="class: grid, width: 500"]

You can also change the width (currently a number in px) to be a % such as 50% or 100%.

In my earlier troubleshooting, I had set myself to WYSIWYG which prevented me from seeing that. I've fixed that and I know more now than I did a moment before. Thanks again.

Do the columns have to be so wide?
How about 200 instead of 500, like this:
Macaholic
HayesK
HayesK
WhitehawkEQ
P4EE
RamonetB
orion456

[TD]RoXQi3x
[/TD]
[TD]#87
[/TD]
[/TR]

Do the columns have to be so wide?
How about 200 instead of 500, like this:
Macaholic #18
HayesK#23
HayesK#36
WhitehawkEQ#37
P4EE#62
RamonetB#84
orion456#97

That can be set as a number in pixels or as a % such as 25%, just for y'all's knowledge

Back