• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need Template for Corsair H100i

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Ltmayhem

Does anyone have a, to scale, H100i mounting template?

I could not find a case I liked for my latest build, so I decided to mod an old atx case. It's torn down, and I'm in the "cutting" mode, but my H100i won't be in for a few days, and I'd like to have the case ready to finish the build the day it arrives. Thanks, Roger.

I don't have a template sorry can't help there but how do you plan on cutting your case out for it. Been trying to figure out how I want to do the cutting on my case to mod it.

I still haven't come to a final decision, but I have the following equipment to consider:
1. Dremel with cutting wheel
2. Drill and sawzall
3. Air panel cutter
4. Nibbler
5. Plasma cutter.

If you're limited on tools, consider using a drill to cut pilot holes, then use a good saber-saw with metal or multi-purpose blades. Be sure to smooth your edges with files/sander.

yea I have been thinking of using my cut off wheel since all my parts to my dremel have mysteriously disappeared

In other words, just using 2 old 120's end to end, will give me my template and mounting hole configuration. Thanks, that's what I was thinking. I'm going to cover the radiator with "union jack" perforated aluminum sheeting.

Which, for modders, various perforated steel and aluminum sheets are available at Home Depot.

One piece of advice I would give you is to drill the screw mount holes before you cut anything. If you wait until after you cut out the main area the corners and tabs left for the fan mount holes will bend down with the pressure of the drill and you won't be able to get accurate holes. I'm sharing this from my own experience.

LOL, I should have checked this thread before I cut! I thought of that, but got distracted and cut the reliefs first, I'll just use a pneumatic punch to make the holes, 'cause yeah, the drill bit wants to dance off the marks...

Back