• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Dual monitor or two 1080P

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

k88

Hi guys, I don´t know why advanced search does not work for me, that´s why I created a new thread, I´m looking for two 22" 1080P monitors for use for gaming, school, develop, but.... in the other side I´d looked for this:

Code:
http://www.lg.com/us/monitors/lg-25UM65-P-ultrawide-monitor

I´m really impressed for that monitor, but my main question is:

-What of both are the best?
-Do you recommend that gaming, school, watching some movies
-If I go for the two monitors option, is the line in the middle annoying?
-If I got two twins monitors, how many resolution I´ll have?

Thanks in advance!!

EDIT: Please, is there a chance to change the title to: "Ultra Wide Monitor or Dual"

I would go with dual 1080p.

Multitasking will be a lot easier with two dedicated screens instead of constantly resizing windows on one monitor.

You will only want to game on one of the two though (which is default anyway), I couldn't imagine gaming on two screens, the bezel would always be in the way.

If you go dual screens you just add it together... 1920x2=3840 width and 1080 height.

I wouldn't want to watch a movie on an ultra widescreen, it would either stretch badly or you would be using a letterbox.

Thanks for your input; I´ve missed the part to watch the movie in ultra wide, would be really akward, I´ll take your advice...

Also like to just mention that even though the ultra wide screen model... its not really that high of res either. The 2 monitors will give you vast amounts more of screen real-estate.

Back