• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2015 Folding Goals

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
149 on t32 :D I'm going to amend my 2015 goals to include, putting together another dedicated folding box, and possibly pick up another higher power card, I hear people are donating cards to the folding cause :D I've got pcie slots open :clap:

Time for the 2015 folding goals thread!

Goals for me:
2M PPD (it just feels weird typing that0
Break into top 200 overall
Break into top 150 overall
Stay in the top 50 daily PPD production numbers worldwide.

Convert as many of my cards into 970s for electrical savings.

Stretch goals:
2.5M PPD
Break onto page 1 (Top 100) overall
Break into team top 10.

The only Goal/Stretch Goal I didn't make was the 2.5M PPD.

I hit the 50 million point mark but I had to give one of my folding GPU's and the i5 2300 + motherboard to my brother so I never bothered to get the only other rig running.. :(

Yep. 1 million would be the goal. In addition to that, my goal is to keep equinox's ppd production honest as in the best he can do. I'm also looking to pop into the top 1,000 world wide.

Watch out equinox, if you slip or slow for even a moment, I'll be there. :sn:

I only just reached the goal of 1 million ppd so... good job equinox. I also broke in to the top 1000 folders in the world in a big way so no problem there. Since equinox had made a gap of about 100 million points, my threat was idle but I have closed in to about 60 million of his total. (Note: this does not take into acount any points he's earned at the "pit".)

- - - Updated - - -

here's my 2015 goal.
to keep don256us fully motivated and become a million ppd folder.
so far so good :sly:

Back