• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Case Painting Recommendations

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

silent54

Registered
I'm looking to upgrade my current case from my HAF X to a HAF Stacker 945. I plan on using Mayhems Pastel coolant Blue Berry and/or Raspberry Purple in my loops. I'm looking at having the interior of the main MB/ HD area painted white so the coolant colors pop out. Should I get the whole exterior painted white as well and maybe leave the grills black? I was thinking that route but it's hard to visualize how it would look totally white. I've seen quite a few totally white cases but this thing is quite large and that may or may not be a lot of white. If totally white, the upper and lower rad boxes would have Silverstone FQ series fans that have light blue fan blades. Of course if case stays black, then fans would change. Just planning right now. Thanks for any input or recommendations.

Back