• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Gaming Desks?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Pepi93

Hey guys, are there any good gaming desks you can recommend which are available in Canada other than DX Racer?

I don't mind DX Racer but it's a bit steep for what it actually offers and I want to see if there is anything else out there.

I don't have the means/tools to build my own otherwise I would. I don't have a place to do it.

Thanks.

You said the "bad" word...ikea...I hate that place...but ok, Ill take a look online...

I didn't say I can build but I can do anything I put my mind to...problem is, I don't have the tools or place to do it, live in a condo.

A desk can be a very personal choice...kinda like "what headphones should I get" kinda questions. Have you checked Amazon.ca? I'd go with whatever grabs your attention, then make sure it will fit where you want it, and will meet your needs. Are you wall mounting a monitor/TV? VESA mounting? Once you know how your usage will be, you can go from there. No need to get all crazy and spend a lot of money. I'm using a very basic metal frame (square tubing) desk with a glass top that meets my needs. My Monitor(s) is wall mounted on an adjustable arm VESA mount.

I guess my desk meets most of needs since I made some custom changes to it. What I don't like about it is that it's really old and really old and old, particle board and well yeah...thanks for the input.

Back