• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Need me some new tubing

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Nebulous

Dreadnought Class Senior
Just picked up a new replacement pump from Hardass and looking in my closet-o-junk I have no tubing left. Checked around FCPU and you cannot cash out/pay for an item. Called them and they said they're coming back to business, but the servers need to be updated and payment methods rerouted ( whatever that means). Business will not open as usual for another week/2weeks.

Checked PPCS and their shipping costs are outrageous for the 10ft tubing package :mad: Amazon stopped allowing pp to be used as payment :rolleyes: So what's left?

Anybody know where I can get the 10ft Primochill package at a decent shipping cost?

Maybe try dazmode? Donno how shipping would be to the states, but our low dollar might work out in your favor there? Might end up being too expensive, but its might be worth looking at. I know from their forums that they do have American customers.

Dazmode has some primochill but only white and 3/8" I'd 1/2" od other then that it's fesser tube there.

Maybe try dazmode? Donno how shipping would be to the states, but our low dollar might work out in your favor there? Might end up being too expensive, but its might be worth looking at. I know from their forums that they do have American customers.

More expensive :-/

Isn't there a Microcenter in New York? Grab it there if it is close?

Amazon maybe?

Closest MC is about 4 1/2 hrs away and amazon stopped taking pp as payment.

Dazmode has some primochill but only white and 3/8" I'd 1/2" od other then that it's fesser tube there.

Yup :-/

Thx. Looks like that's pretty much the cost of shipping no matter what site I use :shock:

*Ugh* Decided to just bite the bullet and order from PPCS. $36 bux for 10 feet of tubing shipped..sheeesh. If it wasn't because I need it I would never have bothered :mad:

Thx guyz for your suggestions.

Last edited:
Checked around FCPU and you cannot cash out/pay for an item. Called them and they said they're coming back to business, but the servers need to be updated and payment methods rerouted ( whatever that means). Business will not open as usual for another week/2weeks.

Checked PPCS and their shipping costs are outrageous for the 10ft tubing package :mad: Amazon stopped allowing pp to be used as payment :rolleyes: So what's left?

Anybody know where I can get the 10ft Primochill package at a decent shipping cost?

Yes, they're shipping pricing was always more than FCPU. I always went with Priority Mail as that was the cheapest option for $10+ for me being in the midwest. With FCPU, I think it was around $4-$5 and I sometimes got my Priority Mail in 2-3 days tops.

NO! That's the old batch of PrimoChill PRO. It clouds fairly quickly and possibly have a catastrophic event of plasticize all over the place as some have experienced in the past.

Checked around FCPU and you cannot cash out/pay for an item. Called them and they said they're coming back to business, but the servers need to be updated and payment methods rerouted ( whatever that means). Business will not open as usual for another week/2weeks.

Doubt it. Their inventory has been sold and their building is for sale.

Doubt it. Their inventory has been sold and their building is for sale.

Why would they answer his call and say such a thing?

Where did you hear they were selling the building?

Also, that Craigslist report that they were selling everything was hard to believe since I heard they had over $1 million in inventory that was theirs and I've seen pictures of their warehouse stocked up. No way all of that got sold so fast or we'd hear more about it.

I guess I'm being optimistic as I hope Neb was right about that message but I've heard the "2 weeks" before and that was months ago.

Well later today I'm driving over to Lowes and get a sample piece of that tubing Robert posted about. As for the call to FCPU, Jack is correct. The number I called is still visible on their home page: (1-877-243-8266). Didn't quite catch the guy's name as his tone was quite low, but what he said to me was word for word.

I still have like 6ft of Home Depot tubing and it's rigid as hell, No flexability at all.

Why would they answer his call and say such a thing?

Where did you hear they were selling the building?

Also, that Craigslist report that they were selling everything was hard to believe since I heard they had over $1 million in inventory that was theirs and I've seen pictures of their warehouse stocked up. No way all of that got sold so fast or we'd hear more about it.

I guess I'm being optimistic as I hope Neb was right about that message but I've heard the "2 weeks" before and that was months ago.

They're 20 minutes from me. I work in the area. I work for developers that have interest in the building.
That should about answer your questions.
As for their inventory, it's not at their location anymore, if it hasn't been sold. Most of it was probably consignment anyway.
Pretty tough to run a business from the ironbar hotel also.
As to who answered that toll free number, I can't tell you, but neither can the guy that made the call.

Back