• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why is only my 1st GPU heavy loading??Crossfire is enabled in CCC.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

jarokamaro007

Registered
Hi.I need help seriously..That crossfire is driving me mad :( in games i dont see 2nd card heavy loading at all :(

What games? What settings? What resolution....are you still in one monitor 1080p (low resolution with two high end GPUs)?

Yes still on 1080p 15.6 drivers...i iwill change monitor soon...but should i not get about 60 fps??games i play Witcher 3 ,Project cars GTA V...

Witcher 3 ,Project cars GTA V

As far as I know neither Witcher3 or PCars has a Crossfire profile, so that may not work with that at all. Unsure about GTA5.

If you open GPU-Z do you see that Crossfire is enabled?

yes in GPUZ crossfire is enabled and ULPS active...do i have to enable or dissable ULPS in registry ?

Last edited:
No, registry setting isnt needed.

If I have time tonight I'll see if both my 290xs get loaded in crossfire in Witcher 3.

the problem is i changed ulps in registry to 0 and crossfire auto link in 0000 to 1 before i post it :( .....i dont know if i did right ...id like to change it back to defaults but not sure what numbers were there :( but one thing im sure.in GPUZ i have crossfire enabled....and in project cars and wicher 3 i have better performance with one card..thx for help!

Last edited:
Back