• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

30 BILLION!! We have a 30 billionaire!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Some things seem to never change. For example, we are still #8 in the world. That's not a bad spot to be in but we have been #8 for a while. We are still chasing NVIDIA too. That hasn't changed. However, our friends at PC Games Hardware are now showing some teeth. At present rates, we will pass NVIDIA in 1.5 years and PC Games will pass us in 1.8 months years. I think that these two teams help define what we need to do to progress. We need more. How much more? Just look at what PC Games Hardware is doing. We need that much.

Looking at PC Games Hardware a bit more closely, they started trending upwards near the end of August. About a month after that, they are trending down again. Not sure how long they will trend down or by how much. We don't see the future but we do see a present trend. Looking at their heavy hitters, they have at least two guys with major drops in production. My guess is that a few guys are having temporary issues that they will resolve but we will see.

Top 100 in the world for T32 (That's us).
@WhitehawkEQ is #30.
@HayesK _ALL is #36.
@HayesK _GRC is #54.
@torin3 is #80. Welcome back buddy. ;)
@dfonda is #84.
@Holdolin is # 98.

As a team, we are doing better. We have 2 brand new folders. 1st time folding with us. :welcome: . We are up 3 active folders total to 40 even.

Top 16 are earning 1 million ppd or more.
Top 9 are earning 10 million ppd or more.
Top 5 are earning 20 million ppd or more. <Including myself finally.>
Top 4 are earning 30 million ppd or more.
Top 2 are earning 60 million ppd or more. Great job @WhitehawkEQ .
Top 1 is earning 130 million ppd or more. Guess who? *cough* @HayesK *cough* :)

But wait! There's more!

We have a 30 billionaire. I don't need to mention that its @HayesK but it is. He only has one person on the team who earned more. At 40 billion is a little known teammate named... ... @HayesK . Hmm. Nope. that's a well known name around here. HayesK has done a lot for the team and for the cause. Congratulations Hayes. Thank you for all you do for and with us.

Zaptap has just earned 20 million. Those are strong numbers Zap or Mr Tap? Great job and look forward to more.

(Blank_Name) has just earned 2 million. Love the name.

NOBUE just earned 500k.
sircheesethethird has earned 40k.

Everyone is talking about @Farwalker2u . He's currently looking to pass me in about 4.5 months. He's got the production and there are a lot of folks that he's chasing. Well done sir. Well done.

That's all I go this week. I hope that everyone is happy and healthy. Build, Borg, Recruit.

Last edited:
Back