• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Orion456. You're in my sights.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Orion456. I'm ramping up just a little and I think that I can come close to your ppd. While I just lost two cards that I thought would go into the fold, I did just add one card and a machine that can handle six cards. I'll be shopping for a card or two and add to my production and we'll see if you have anything to worry about.

:comp:

Orion456. I'm ramping up just a little and I think that I can come close to your ppd. While I just lost two cards that I thought would go into the fold, I did just add one card and a machine that can handle six cards. I'll be shopping for a card or two and add to my production and we'll see if you have anything to worry about.

:comp:

I have quite a few guys eating my dust these days. You are welcome to try joining them. In my experience, its one thing to get on my list but quite another to make the fly by!

Personally I am hoping for a Bulldozer AVX miracle - come on Pande, make it happen!! Fly me to the moon !!

If anything, I will NOT be flying past you. Just ask equinox. I've been out producing him for a time and still not much closer to passing him.

If anything, I will NOT be flying past you. Just ask equinox. I've been out producing him for a time and still not much closer to passing him.

The wanting is often more satisfying than the having I hear. Or so says Mr. Spock.

Prolly a workstation board, mine will handle 7, but that means either powered PCIe risers and a spotswood style case or watercooling, Neither of which I have the funds for. However if anyone is ambitious enough you could get around 3.8mil PPD out of 1 box

I have an Asus Z9PE, dual cpu, 7 PCIe slots and able to take ivy bridge 12 core xeons. The downsides to this board are it can be a nightmare to get working properly and as with all 7 slot boards the PCIe slots are single spaced. It has a newer brother the Z10PE for haswell xeons. Dual 18 core CPU's and 7 980ti's should get you to about 3.8mil

For complete info on the Z9PE there is a 200+ page thread over at OCN that is essential reading for owning one of these boards

I got a ASUS WS P6T7 Supercomputer as part of a donationware program sponsored by RZA. I just got it up and running on a full time basis so now I'm looking to populate the slots.

Back