• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Mushkin eco2 120gb performance example

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Niku-Sama

I just thought I'd share some info. I recently bought one of those mushkin eco2 drives for a boot drive and ran ATTO real quick on it.
normally I would just run this for my curiosity but when I was researching them I wasn't finding a whole lot of end user benches so incase some one out there is looking at them I'd pop this up there for some added info

I just ran atto after a fresh install of windows 8.1 pro, shortly after installing most of the windows updates that didn't fail.
as a side note NO device drivers have been installed and auto update is turned off to prevent that. this run of atto was run using all default drivers provided in windows.
rest of specs in sig how ever running as a quad not unlocked any more, still over clocked

eco3 120gb.jpg

not bad considering nothing is installed. I might install some drivers but I mainly got this key for 8.1 to upgrade to 10 and I don't know if I want to waste my time with 8.1. its already giving me fits

Back