• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Unigen Haven error

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ssjwizard

Has slightly less legible writing than Thideras
Hey y'all I've got a ZBook here that is just collecting dust, so I decided to do some runs on HWBOT.
Im currently trying to run Haven Extreme and I keep getting a failure part way through that says "The benchmark did not run at 1680x1050. Possibly this resolution is not supported by your monitor"
The bench ran properly in basic mode I only get it when trying to run extreme.

The system is running W10 22H2 stock no modifications
I tried to install the latest nVidia drivers earlier and ran into a different problem, so Ive been running off of the stock driver that windows installed released in 2019.

GPU is an nVidia K3100M
CPU i5 4330M

4gb of vram is possibly the issue with running extreme at that res. have you tried running 1280x720 to see what happens? which drivers did you try to install?
or

i have no clue what branches are for with the Quadro drivers.

426.78 was the driver I was trying to install.

I dont think I can change the resolution in the HWBOT version of Haven for a valid result. Extreme runs through the first half or so of the test before the error kicks.

Im sure I can figure out some kind of workaround, but was curious if anyone had a suggestion.

Benching this card has been quite productive points wise as most benches only have a couple of submissions.

Back