• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Keep Talking and Nobody Explodes

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dlaw

I'm just wondering if anybody's played it yet? I saw it last night on Steam, and immediately got excited. I'm hoping that the woman lets me buy it soon, but I figured the game would be fun to discuss here in the meantime.

I saw a video posted on reddit about it this morning, looks really interesting. I'll see if I can find it.

edit:

I talked the woman into letting me get it just before I left for work, so tomorrow were gonna play a few rounds (probably more, judging by the way the videos look), and I'll see about recording it.

Well, I think the woman and I are hooked. This game is a blast! We could use some help though, modules like Password and Complex Wires take too long for either of us to solve, since most of the work is done by the expert. I'm thinking that if we had another expert (or 2), we'd be able to have one figuring out one of those while the other helps out with the simpler modules.

So, if anyone is interested in getting a copy of the manual here, and helping us defuse some explosives, that'd be awesome!

Back