• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

minecraft game

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

S_I_N

ok so I'm getting my daughters comp setup for her and she loves minecraft so where can I get a legit copy for free?? I'm out of work atm due to health issues and no clue when I'll get a paycheck again.

Those two things don't exist. Maybe ask family to buy it for her for xmas?

Well that's like asking where can I get a legit copy of windows for free? You can't unless you buy it or someone buys it for you (or it's bundled of course)

It's a game you log in to, much like an MMO. Free isn't a thing.

Just never realized it was a pay game to start with thought it was like those old flash games but after some research and talking with my stepson who used to play it that it never was a free 2 play game guess I need to find some fodder to sell and get it for her

I always thought it was free too. Wasn't that the case back when it first came out in its Alpha and Beta days?

I always thought it was free too. Wasn't that the case back when it first came out in its Alpha and Beta days?

No, it was one of the first 'early access' games where they increased the price of the game as it became bigger and more polished. I believe it started around $5 or $10 (at least as far back as I can remember)

She has a version on her tablet fire hd but she would like it on her computer I'm thinking about selling my x79 setup and using my fx6350 rig all I do is game anyways so the x79 is overkill so maybe that will help me get it for her plus do Christmas

Back