• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV January: Catzilla 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
I knew today was going to be my lucky day.

Johan45/ GTX 980Ti / H2O/ 48341

image_id_1563759.jpeg

Keep pushing. :thup:

MetalRacer / GTX 980 Ti / Water / 48824
capture730.jpg

Just out of curiosity since I don't have a key for this bench. Does it have to be run at 720p?

yes, you get that "key" when you sign up on the catzirra site.
I think the black cat looks just like a friend of mine down in texas, it makes me want to laugh!!!!!

it does, but to unlock it you have to make a profile at the catzirra site, get the code from your profile and plug it into the bench to unlock 720.

Devlos / 550Ti(192b) / Air / 5853

This is number 1 for the 550 Ti, the next guy has a bugged run where his driver crashed at the last two tests but he got a score anyway :temper:. I have a score like that also but I realized what happened and took it down :sn:

I tried playing with nvidia inspector but after all was said and done my best score was achieved with my highest overclock on the gpu.

image_id_1564242.jpeg

My bugged run 6511 that creams his!!

catzilla-the real bugzilla.JPG

best yet

Devlos / 550 TI (192b) / AIR / 5873

image_id_1564415.jpeg

Last edited:
Since I had the PII setup on the kitchen table I thought ,why not. So I put a 7870 into it

Johan45/MSI 7870/ Air/ 9740

cat 7870 9740.JPG

well i dont know how to overclick it , for one and really dont know how to overclock on this MSI board for another ,and to reset the bios in this thing Sucks butt , cause i have to keep removing the darn GFX card to do it as the jumper is behind the card on the top PCI-E x16 slot lol

Overclocking a gpu is easier than a cpu... get on it! :)

Chances are you won't have to reset te bios when you are overclocking the gpu anyway. ;)

Back