• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FEATURED Marathon Season IV January: Catzilla 720p

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Devlos / 670 / Stock / 14685

14685cat720-670.JPG

Don't worry ssjwizard, I've got a lot of work before I catch you. This run was with a modded BIOS with just some minor adjustments here and there. Next to push this beast, but she is already getting HOT.

Here's another fun run with the 7870 again. Only this time it's the Q6600 @ 4.0 with DDR2 on the Formula. It still out performed the PII 975 with DDR3

Johan45/ HD7870/Q6600/Air/10655

cat 720 7870 q6600 10655.JPG

damn , i wasnt watching what i was doing just now , i had 1.7 volts on my CPU lol wth , and i bench with it that high to lol

Made a slight improvement today, still have a ways to go.

Johan45/GTX980 Ti/ LN2/ 52614

Cat 720 52614.JPG

Man this 3D Overclocking isn't as easy as it looks. I've leanred that 35L isn't enough. Just get it dialed in and the first hiccup,BAM you're almost out of juice. I'm thinking about 240 like Witchy gets well used to get.

I'm working on praxair. I've stopped in and talked to the same guy 3 times now. Working on the price. Only problem is he only has 10L dewars but their other store has a 35L.

Man this 3D Overclocking isn't as easy as it looks. I've leanred that 35L isn't enough. Just get it dialed in and the first hiccup,BAM you're almost out of juice. I'm thinking about 240 like Witchy gets well used to get.
Even though he was doing 1 Cpu and 3 Gpu's I remember watching witchy just constantly topping off the cards. Pretty sick 35l isn't enough.

Oh and on another note I have to say I really am starting to dislike benching on Win 10. Feels like if you bluescreen once on it the Os is just trashed and it's re image time.

Oh and on another note I have to say I really am starting to dislike benching on Win 10. Feels like if you bluescreen once on it the Os is just trashed and it's re image time.

I have that right now on my daily OS. I was playing with memory and now I get the same blue screen each time I try to start OS. After 3-4 tries it usually enters windows, sometimes it takes more time. I have to reinstall it but I just don't have time as I have too many things installed there so for now I just wait couple of restarts till it boots.

I have that right now on my daily OS. I was playing with memory and now I get the same blue screen each time I try to start OS. After 3-4 tries it usually enters windows, sometimes it takes more time. I have to reinstall it but I just don't have time as I have too many things installed there so for now I just wait couple of restarts till it boots.
I crashed it a couple of times playing with the Dram and then it just doesn't want to work right. Even stock it will boot one time and another it will BSOD. I do have an image of it so it's not a big deal to wipe it but it does get corrupted rather quickly.

Yeah Win10 is pretty touchy. I've noticed the same

Just a fun run

Johan45/HD6850 with A64X2 4800+/Air/2768

Cat 720 6850 2768.JPG

Now you're cookin buddy, what would be really funny is seeing the difference between the Athlon with the 980 Ti and the Skylake with it. Oh an I loled a bit at the loading time.... :D 40k wowzers.

Now you just need to go after knopflerbruce on the bot, I think he has every Athlon in existence.

Yeah I got a kick out of that too. My first couple with no ram changes were 46K . One thing at a time Bud. The bot will have to wait a bit.

Hi. I´m having problems receiving the email to finalize the register on catzilla. I did it yesterday and no email yet =(. because of that i can´t run 720p benchs.

Hi. I´m having problems receiving the email to finalize the register on catzilla. I did it yesterday and no email yet =(. because of that i can´t run 720p benchs.

Last edited by a moderator:
What happens if you try again to register. Maybe you're e-mail was incorrect or it could have went to your junk mail folder.

:) that beats my 24/7 by 10k

edit- think i found a tweak :D LOL had youtube running and scored 1000 more points WTF

cat.JPG

Last edited:
Back