• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

About to jump on a 380/380X... but which one?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
OK; thanks. Boorns. Never had to do this. The one time I use scan.co.uk too... might be the last as well. Can we RMA for a refund, or does it have to another card of the same typically?

Is it still in the sellers return window? They'll typically replace it with a new card.
If not, it'll go back to the manufacturer for repair/replacement.

Still having issues with this card... it's never settled down. Constantly got juddering issues in games. Latest is SOMA, which it should be playing flawlessly. GTAV has also got judder, at very reasonable settings.
Would a 1050ti 4GB be much of a downgrade? It's not even the equivalent of a 470 but maybe with the passing of a year and tech it could at least match my 380X?

I wouldn't buy anything below RX470 for games. 1050/Ti is a quite slow card considering how much it costs. RX480 or GTX1060 is just right for all new games up to 2560x1440 and sometimes higher ( more or less details but everything runs fine ).

RMA in most cases = repair or replace to the same product ( not always new ). If product is defective after replacement then you can ask for refund but most stores won't give you money back. All should be described in warranty agreement and/or local law. I'm not sure if you have any additional rights in UK.

Back