• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

40 mill

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

caddi daddi

Godzilla to ant hills
should make 40 mill before I have to deliver this rig Friday afternoon!!!!!
it will then go and spend the rest of it's life pretty much ignored in a local guys dark, damp, dank basement.
I'm still going to have to do something to keep unsafesteagle and deeppow behind me...........

Attachments

• folding.JPG
    folding.JPG
    43.6 KB · Views: 105
Nicely done Caddi!!

You are pulling serious PPD. This replacement 780SC here is producing a good 60K PPD less :(
Too bad you can't keep that rig, you'd pass me in no time!

EDIT: Only a few months!!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    42 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
what's up with the new 780? they changed part numbers on you? or just luck of the wu draw?
when I sent my 970ftw back they sent me a later version, it is longer and taller than the one I rma'd.

this little rig is a little cutie on the inside but I think the haf xb evo, well let's just say there are better choices, but it's his money.
but I really must say that the cost of the little motherboard and a6-7600k combo sure offset the looks of the case at about $65!!!!!!!!!!!!

what's up with the new 780? they changed part numbers on you? or just luck of the wu draw?
when I sent my 970ftw back they sent me a later version, it is longer and taller than the one I rma'd.

this little rig is a little cutie on the inside but I think the haf xb evo, well let's just say there are better choices, but it's his money.
but I really must say that the cost of the little motherboard and a6-7600k combo sure offset the looks of the case at about $65!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well for one I don't have it clocked up as high, and I'm running the stock BIOS. This one is a later revision so maybe they changed something, or the original 780 I had was a special review sample since it came from EVGA directly for us to review :shrug:

Also not running a core21 WU right now either. Seems to be a fair bit more core18's as of late.
Clocking this 780 up to the old one's level gave me a 3K PPD boost for this WU :p

leave it clocked, it's a good thing, just Fon't Duck with the bois, dang it.

caddi, I've said it before and I'll say it again, you are one complicated dude. :) Keep up the good work. :comp:

gotta try to keep up a little....
I delivered that rig on Friday so it's gone now, but it sure shows that a single 980 is the ppd/watt king, 400,000 ppd for 270-300 watts, that's what a 970 draws!!!!
I can't do a dang thing with my own stuff right now as I'm fighting to get my kvm system working again and win7, winten and Linux have suddenly decided that they no likey kvms now!!!! W.T.F???????

Back