• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

EOC stats in review week ending 15 Apr 16.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
Welcome to the *not* tax day edition of the EOC stats in review. For some reason taxes are due on Monday the 18th this year.

This week, we are still chasing two teams. [H]ardOCP and Overclock.net. While this is a team achievement, there is a large credit due to Macaholic and HayesK who’s continued race for the ppd championship is earning over 18 million points per day. If any of our top three were to drop out, Overclock.net would be safe and if the top two dropped the [H]ord would escape our advance. With that said, it takes a full team to earn 45 million ppd and we have been doing that.

The last few weeks, we have seen Hayes beating Mac but this week, Mac has come on strong to take the title of top ppd earner back. Mac is earning 9.3 million while Hayes is earning 9.0 million. Not to be outdone, RoXQi3x has boosted production to 4.5 million ppd thus cementing his position in the #3 spot.

The top ten rounds out with Torin3: 2 million, P4EE: 1.9 million, don256us: 1.6 million, orion456: 1.4 million, RamonetB: 1.4 million, ConundrumLR: 1.2 million and JrClocker: 1.1 million. The top twenty round out with chuckerants, hardass, Jaymz9350, prime81, zspaldin, Andy R, unsafesteagle, pantyshot, gabi Golan and CADDI DADDI earning 367k ppd or more.

HayesK is starting a short countdown to 3 billion in 3.5 weeks.
Macaholic has just joined the 7 digit club with over 1 billion points.
RamonetB just earned 800 million.
don256us will earn 500 million in 4.5 days.
Delious just earned 200 million.
pantyshot will earn 200 million in 3.2 days.
chuckerants will earn 200 million in 1.9 days.
stevem will join the 6 digit club of 100 million in 0 hours. (Not a typo)
Jaymz9350 Just earned 80 million and will earn 90 million in one week even.
eddyg519 will earn 80 million in 6.5 days.
Conundrum just earned 70 million and will earn 80 million in 4.2 days.
JrClocker just earned 70 million and will earn 80 million in 5.3 days.
Andy R will earn 4.5 days.
prime81 will earn 50 million in 6.8 days.
CADDI DADDI just earned 40 million.
Kruten will earn 10 million in 5.3 days.
unsafesteagle earned 9 million and will earn 10 million in 1.6 days.
Zuzzz earned 9 million and will earn 10 million in 6.4 days.
JLK03F150 will earn 8 million in 5 days.
Gary Swindle just earned 5 million and will earn 6 million in 1.8 days.
thevandal is our newest millionaire.

Congratulations to all.

Unitl next week.
Build, Borg, Recruit. :comp:

Welcome to the *not* tax day edition of the EOC stats in review. For some reason taxes are due on Monday the 18th this year.

IRS said:
The Bottom Line
• When April 16 is a Saturday, the District of Columbia observes Emancipation Day on April 15. This makes Monday, April 18, 2016 the regular due date for filing 2015 income tax returns.

• However, April 18 is also the third Monday in April, which is the date that Maine and Massachusetts observe Patriots’ Day. Therefore, residents of Maine and Massachusetts will have until Tuesday, April 19, 2016 to file their 2015 income tax returns.

• Estimated tax payments are due on Monday, April 18, 2016 – whether or not you’re a resident of Maine or Massachusetts.

For more information, see IRS Revenue Ruling 2015-13.

Taken from the US Tax Center at IRS.com. As Paul Harvey would say, "Now you know the rest of the story. Good day!" :thup:

I didn't even notice that I had gone up a slot. Huh. Thanks.

Don most likely has the most powerful AMD based farm. Awesome work everyone. The last year has been a big boost in production.

I think that HayesK still has me beat but he is phasing out his AMD for more power efficient Nvidia. I have a total of 11 cards running right now I think. He has upwards of 30 AMD cards.

Back