• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FRONTPAGE GIGABYTE XM300 Gaming Mouse Review

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclockers.com

Welcome Overclockers to this edition of "In Review". Today's review will be the GIGABYTE XM300 Gaming Mouse. There are a plethora of gaming mice out there to choose from, so is the XM300 right for you? Well, pull up your chair, get your favorite beverage ready, and lets take a look at what GIGABYTE has to offer with their XM300.

Click here to view the article.

Thanks Blaylock. Well done.

My wired mouse just decided to become a lump of plastic and I really don't care to repair it (Logitech G400s). It's been a while since I looked at meeces and I'd like any follow up impressions you've had since you wrote this review. Or have you used it since the review? I use a wireless Logitech G510 for my office-type mousing but prefer wired for gaming. Other thoughts are welcome as well.

I'm currently reviewing the Patriot Viper V560. It's about the same price and has more options. It's Patriot's first gaming mouse so no data on longevity. Either way both mice are very nice.

Back