• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

don256us

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
An early congrats to you! In a few short days you will have passed me up. But don't get comfortable...
Once things calm down (and I recover from the cost of landscaping, ouch!) I certainly intend to get the AC issue(s) resolved. ;)

congrats don256us.png

Might be sooner but at this rate I'm thinking Feb or March of next year. That's OK, it will give me something to work towards. :D

An early congrats to you! In a few short days you will have passed me up. But don't get comfortable...
Once things calm down (and I recover from the cost of landscaping, ouch!) I certainly intend to get the AC issue(s) resolved. ;)

View attachment 183132

Might be sooner but at this rate I'm thinking Feb or March of next year. That's OK, it will give me something to work towards. :D

Thanks. I wish that I was able to be more help to you with your attic setup. I don't know how mankind settled in areas with that much heat. To be honest, I've been more preoccupied with those young guns catching me on the run. I've started my farm rebuild and have been able to slow their progress *cough* JrClocker *cough*. I have about a million ppd in reserve if I can figure out how to get it going with the hardware that I have. Then we'll see who's after who. Or is that whom?

- - - Updated - - -

JrClocker is on your buttocks too! D
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH!

:rofl:

Oh snap! I didn't see that! Well you've got ~1 year so plenty of time to strengthen the farm. Then again, winter folding is just around the corner...

don256us threats.png

Young whiper snappers always lookin' to be put in their place. When is an old man's work done? NEVER!

AIRBORNE! WOOT!

You guys are the best. Keeps my point production honest.

Back