• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

T32 EOC WIR 22Nov19: Good, gooder, goodest.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

don256us

Uber Folding Senior
This week we are looking really good. The number of active folders is up, there are a lot of you moving up in the ranks and we are looking solid. There is a slightly down side that we can see and it is worth the mention.

We have one user who can dominate all current active folders on the team which has been a real. Unfortunately, we are not the only cause for this one user. No harm no foul. It shows the limitations of relying on one person. It’s not fair to that person and the team’s rise and fall can rest solely on that one person. We’ll take what we receive and are grateful at any level of production from any user.

We know that the only way to mitigate this is to increase the number of small to mid point earners. That’s why the biggest boon to us this week is having 65 active folders. More is more gooder. We just need to be more goodest.

Thanksgiving weekend is coming up for those in North America. No update next week. Be kind to each other, drive safe and eat well.

Team Conquest/Threat List
[oldtable] None. | |
LinusTechTips |9 months | up from 6.7 months. |
www.banano.cc |1.9 years | up from 1.8 years. |
PC Games Hardware | infinity and beyond | up from 11.2 years.| [/table]
We are down to two teams looking to take our #5 spot as we watch PC Games fade off in our rear view mirror. Those two teams are gaining but at a slower pace which is also good. I suspect that we can thank Holdolin for the most recent bump in production but unfortunately, he is dividing his resources between Folding and Seti. He is a power house in either space.

Active folders and ranking:
[oldtable]|Active Folders|Ranking|Ave PPD
This week | 65 |27th | 1.43 million.
Last week |62 |27th | 1.33 million.
2 weeks ago | 60 | 27th |1.08 million.
3 weeks ago | 67 | 24th | 1.07 million.
4 weeks ago | 59 |29th | 1.28 million.
5 weeks ago | 60 | 29th | 1.33 million.
6 weeks ago | 60 | 30th | 1.10 million.
7 weeks ago | 48 |28th |1.35 million.
9 weeks ago | 49 | 29th | 1.30 million. [/table]
We have 65 active users this week which is AWESOME! Since we have no “new” folders, the increase is from previous folders, which we love. We also have a higher than usual average ppd of 1.43 million. Not only do we have more folders that are active, we are more productive per person. The fold is more fun with additional folders shakin’ things up so welcome back.

Top 20 PPD:
[oldtable]1| HayesK | 18.34 million.
2| Holdolin | 9.06 million.
3| WhitehawkEQ | 7.42 million.
4| Macaholic | 7.36 million.
5| P4EE | 7.36 million.
6| torin3 | 5.61 million.
7| JrClocker | 4.95 million.
8| don256us | 3.19 million.
9| orion456 | 2.97 million.
10| aviationfrk | 2.81 million.
11| squads | 2.81 million.
12| TC | 2.74 million.
13| DarkWarrior | 2.41 million.
14| dfonda | 1.41 million.
15| belorsch | 1.25 million.
16| Frazier08 | 1.25 million.
17| RustyFender | 1.13 million.
18| ottoaxel | 1.08 million
19| rpkole
20| JLK03F150 [/table]
Last week we had the top 18 all earning 1 million ppd or better. The call went out to reach the top 20 @ 1 million ppd or better and… we had done it for a few days! It was awesome. Unfortunately, we could not sustain it for the week and we hold strong at the top 18. I am proud of us for holding strong on our new record of the top 18. We can do better so let’s keep that as our goal.

Individual Milestones:
(Note: The word “earned” acknowledges the hard work done to earn these points at all levels of production.)

[oldtable] Fraizier08 will earn | his first billion in 19.2 hours | That’s today yet. WOOT!
TC just earned | 900 million. |
aviationfrk just earned | 800 million. |
squads just earned | 500 million. |
Holdolin just earned | 400 million. |
Zerileous will earn | his first 100 million in 2.1 days.|
RustyFender will earn | 80 million in 12 hours.|
modd will earn | 70 million in 2.1 days. |[/table]

Team Top 100 or (Page 1):

Moving up 8 spots each:
Holdolin who could really inflict some pain here if he wanted. ;)

Moving up 3 spots each:
dfonda

Moving up 2 spots each:
JLK03F150
DarkWarrior
ottoaxel

Moving up one spot each:
HayesK who has passed his former self on the team. We all know that the first 9 billion is the toughest.
SubPar1
DarkDraco

World Top 100:
Moving up in these ranks is difficult. Great job guys.

[oldtable] Macaholic |#16|
HayesK |#31|
HayesK |#32| |
WhitehawkEQ |#46| Moving up 1 spot! |
P4EE |#63| |
RoXQi3x |#73|
RamonetB |#74|
orion456 |#90| Moving up 1 spot! | [/table]

MVP of the week!
I’m still looking for nominations guys. Nominate via this thread or PM me. Don’t be afraid to self promote. If you see good things, say good things. (You don’t want me to be the featured MVP. The write-up would be unbearable to read; a level of self-promotion you have not seen before. You’ve been warned.)

Congratulations to everyone on their hard work and earned goals.

Build, Borg, Recruit. :borg: :comp:
If you’re not having fun, you’re doing it wrong.
It’s not how much you fold but if you fold.
If you fold, then you’re my friend.
Keep your stick on the ice.
A journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step.
Everything is within walking distance…. if you have the time.

Please provide another cliché here.
Until next week…

Last edited:
Error! Error! Error!
Don, you goofed, I moved up 1 spot to 46 as I point to in the table.

World Top 100:

HayesK |#31|
HayesK |#32| |
WhitehawkEQ |#46| <-- up 1 spot|
P4EE |#63| |
RoXQi3x |#73|
RamonetB |#74|

Sorry I fell off the cliff, there, guys. Took the workhorse offline to get it racked and catastrophe struck...I'm not actually good (or yet well enough practiced at) getting stuff racked! XD
Took half the day off to actually get it finished up and as of about 30 minutes ago there's a 24/7 dedicated machine in my rack with a 1080, 1070 and P2000 going at it on a Ryzen. Hopefully that'll be a solid pick-me-up.

Congrats Whitehawk! And thanks as always, Don.

Last edited:
its oinly thanksgiving for those of you south of the border. north of the border we had thanksgiving a month ago.

This week was a week of troubleshooting for whatever reason one GPU slot kept failing thats why the half million drop in PPD. seems to be back to normal now tho

DFonda said he was going to twist the throttle &, boy, did he! I'm going to try putting something together Sunday or Monday to slow his overtake. I can't stop you, but I might be able to step up & delay you Dfonda!

What have you done JLK? :sn: Holdolin's tire tracks are going to go over both of us...Hope the flyby doesn't suck parts out of my rig...:shock:

I actually need help...I am completely brain locked on how to build a new PC...I can't decide on a Case(Not too pricey but has a USB c on top), MOBO (MSI or GB) , or an intel CPU. :confused:

I'll be posting in the appropriate section. There are so many choices...The daughter and SIL would like a gaming rig , it would be fun to build it with them. My daughter has been in on a lot of builds but this would be SIL's first.

It's so easy to make PPD now a days, as long as you have slots.:comp:

I moved 1 more spot and so did P4EE.

World Top 100:

HayesK |#31|
HayesK |#32| |
WhitehawkEQ |#45| up 1 spot|
P4EE |#62| up 1 spot |
RoXQi3x |#73|
RamonetB |#74|

I moved 1 more spot and so did P4EE.

World Top 100:

HayesK |#31|
HayesK |#32| |
WhitehawkEQ |#45| up 1 spot|
P4EE |#62| up 1 spot |
RoXQi3x |#73|
RamonetB |#74|
:thup::thup::cheers:

Thanks Whitehawk. You guys are really kickin' *** on the world front. WOOT!

Thinking about it... that's #44.... in the world. Of all of the folders past and present, you are the 44th highest producer.... in the world! Very nicely done sir.

Back