• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can XBOne and PS4 gamers trade/loan games?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

magellan

I remember a long time ago, in the early 2000's I used to swap/trade PC games w/my friends, can console users still do that?

If you can get the console manufacturers to incorporate keyboard/mouse functionality I think I'd jump ship.

Rumor has it microsoft is working on it. Granted, from there you'd have to have games coded to take advantage of the input methods.

If you can get the console manufacturers to incorporate keyboard/mouse functionality I think I'd jump ship.

Yeah that keeps being brought up over the years, though a lot more recently. I thought I just read something where keyboard / mouse support be coming sooner to games that are cross compatible with the PC which was for Xbox One if not mistaken. I know MS is really pushing the cross platform capabilities and this would just push it that much more.

Back