• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Lamest Case Mod Ever!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SalemSaberhagen

LOL, are you ready for the big Mod?

cazemod1.jpg

That's the Before pic!

Now the big after shot!

cazemod.jpg

Why in the world they went with white?

Oh and it's extra super lame because I did not paint the originals, I just bought black ones.

WTH, dude that's just a well known style from Fractal, you should have noticed that before buying the case. That's not a mod, its just the Fractal way.

@Coty0010 never the less, if he didn't paint them i would not consider that a mod, but i guess he was joking around just by the looks of the thread title.

White PCI slot covers? What's the big deal? My Phanteks Primo case is black and has white PCI slot covers. Am I missing something important? :rolleyes:

@Coty0010 never the less, if he didn't paint them i would not consider that a mod, but i guess he was joking around just by the looks of the thread title.

The post was a bit of a joke but I was a little proud of how the build turned out so, pictures for everyone!

Way back I was cutting holes in the side of a huge beige tower so my Voodoo 5500 could get plenty of air to the two cpu coolers I had attached to it.

Today, I just switch slot covers.

you want to talk about lame......
I used a piece of cardboard, painted black to hide a monster rad and 38mm fans behind it....................

I get the idea, i was just frustrated because you took the fractal design as dumb, and imo its just a matter of style.

This is my best case mod to date.

IMG_1507.JPG
IMG_1508.JPG

Litecoin farming.
lol.jpg

Attachments

• 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 204
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 206