• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Seeking MOBA Players

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

PsychStudent22

Hi All,

I am a Clinical Psychology Masters student at The Queensland University of Technology, Australia. I'm looking for participants to complete my online survey. The survey takes about 15-20 minutes to complete.

The study is exploring the factors associated with wellbeing in multiplayer online battle arena game (MOBA) players. The purpose of this study is to explore the positive and negative wellbeing outcomes of playing, and to investigate the relationship between gaming and mental wellbeing.

The results will form my Masters thesis, and may be used in conference papers and for publication in peer-reviewed journals.

The survey can be accessed here
https://qutpsych.au1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_cYHTo4Mjus2E00l

I hope to share the results with you once I've reached my participant quota.

Thanks for your help!

I would love the opportunity to peruse this when done.

I agree I would love to read this when finished. I myself cannot participate as I do not play MOBA games but it will still be interesting to see the conclusion you draw.

This now has me wondering after my Mental Wellbeing since acquiring my benching addiction:-/

this test is trying to determine if MOBA players have mental disorders such as APD and schizophrenia, among others.
this is not an unbiased test and if this ever survives peer review i'd be highly surprised.

In my opinion any results from these questions will not be an honest depiction of an average moba player. The questions are too leading.

Do not recommend taking this test as it will give dishonest results.

Last edited:
this test is trying to determine if MOBA players have mental disorders such as APD and schizophrenia, among others.
this is not an unbiased test and if this ever survives peer review i'd be highly surprised.

In my opinion any results from these questions will not be an honest depiction of an average moba player. The questions are too leading.

Do not recommend taking this test as it will give dishonest results.

AUS the same place that banned guns now wants to ban video games, because violent video games cause terrorism. This "study" already has its conclusions written and just needs to fabricate some convenient data to support it.

Back