• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

FX6300 temp monitor

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Chuy

Registered
What do you guys recommend for monitoring temp? I downloaded cpuid hwmonitor and noticed the packet temp isn't available on the free version.

When to my profile, about me, then your system. It actually shows what I typed under your system just not when I post. I am doing this throu my phone if that makes any difference.

You have to add it to your signature to have it show under your posts.

When to my profile, about me, then your system. It actually shows what I typed under your system just not when I post. I am doing this throu my phone if that makes any difference.

Go in the top right to Settings. From there, on the left side, click Edit Signature. This is on the desktop site.

If you're posting from your phone are you using the Overclockers app, the mobile site, or the desktop site?

Im using the desktop site on my phone. Mostly because I like the look of it better over the mobile site.

Im using the desktop site on my phone. Mostly because I like the look of it better over the mobile site.

The signature, once you configure it like I just detailed, will show up then.

Back