• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

THE RYZEN/BLENDER RENDER THREAD

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
d16.png

Beat this! :( Two processors, each of 8 cores, 16 threads, and I can't run it because the server's built in video chip is too crappy. There is no expansion possibility for the graphics so I'm out, unless there's a way to force it not to display...

even as slow as my internal network is, if you'll type it, I'll try it.
just pm me the instructions so I don't look like a smart car at a drag race please.
dingles dongle, I still have a hard time remembering how to insert a youtube video!!!

make all to post results in some form like for my result it will be:
Woomack / i7 6800K @ 4.2GHz / DDR4-3000 C15 / 00:41.73

later copy/paste this line to the list in first post and that's all ( can add link to the post where is result )

Eaxctly! ^^

Look at the first post in the comps you participate in. You don't need to make them links like Johan or I, but those threads should give you a general idea in how to do it....

even as slow as my internal network is, if you'll type it, I'll try it.
just pm me the instructions so I don't look like a smart car at a drag race please.
dingles dongle, I still have a hard time remembering how to insert a youtube video!!!

Smart car at a drag race you say?

so, everybody make a header.
username/cpu-clock/memory Cl/os/time

and all this time I thought you guys used google docs or something...........

Last edited:
Got curious and thought I would toss in mine.

BASSNUT / FX8370@5056 / 1926CL7 / Windows 7 / 1.40.60

blend.png

I'm sure a ryzen build or two is complete, where are you????????????

CADDI DADDI/ 6800K@3875/3000@CL15/WIN10/00.43.61

blender.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, here's a quick run with my 1700X.

DaveB/ 1700X@3991/2400@CL16/WIN10/00.32.83

RyzenBlender-4000.jpg

Last edited: