• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What happened to the ATX H110 boards?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Vishera

Looking on PCPartPicker they don't have any ATX boards listed as still for sale. I also can't find any on Newegg. Were they all really pulled from the shelves? Or is this a bug?

Ah, thanks wingman! When I searched on Newegg for some reason ATX form factor wasn't even listed in the filter options. I thought that was kinda weird.

It was the "ATX" that blocked your search. It would work for PSUs but not motherboards. "Socket 115x H110" would have worked better.

Didn't realize this until now but wingman, your link you gave me was for micro ATX boards. Are there are any regular ATX H110 boards, or no? That's what I was talking about.

Didn't realize this until now but wingman, your link you gave me was for micro ATX boards. Are there are any regular ATX H110 boards, or no? That's what I was talking about.

There are no ATX H110 boards that I could find either. You could get a ATX B 150 and for that price I would just purchase Z 170 for overclocking a i5 6600k.

Back