• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Is my GPU Overclock Safe ,A little help pls

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

LedZeppBlues

Hello good people here ,today i would like your help as i am overclocking my GT 730 2GB DDR5 ,i know its not meant for current games but for now i have this card but i do plan to upgrade once i can afford a good card

With these settings (pls see image included) im getting around 25 FPS in a game as poorly optimized as mafia 3 ,which means i might get better results in other games but thats off topic for now

My major concern is with these voltage settings my GPU is not overheating at all ,its stays around 55 to 68 degree Celsius (131 to 154 fahrenheit ) as i have added two extra fans for cooling it but i have very little knowledge on voltage,as much knowledge as why is the night not called day and the day not called night but are these settings fine as long as its stays in those temperatures, the default voltage of the card is 0.975 V

And there are no artifacts and no nvidia driver crashes ,just good old smooth gameplay
I would really appreciate all and any help in regards to this

P.S - Can i go even more up if i add more cooling to it ?
IMG_20170320_025415_zps4nfdawsf.jpg

Back