• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Win 2k professional and dsl

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BucsFan

When i install the software for the dsl everything works fine but when i shutdown and restart and click the connection icon and click connect everything looks like it connects fine but it doesnt. It takes 5 or 10 minuets for a webpage to open it is like im not even connected to the net. I get the white page that says check network connections or something like that. So what i end up doing is uninstalling enternet 300 and reinstalling it, then everything works fine until I shutdown again. Wondering if anyone else had this problem if so please reply.

What i usually do is uninstall the enternet at night before i shut it down, when i wake up in the morning ill install and leave the connection on until i shut it back down at night. Hope that helps with your question, i dont know much about the things. Thanx

Back