• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Tuniq Tower 120 is in stock at FrozenCPU

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
newegg changed their system so they don't show oos items too often for some reason. just wait for it.

I want to buy this while i still can, but they seem to have stated you can only mount this on an AM2 socket with a Zalman ZM-OC1 clip. I have no idea where to get this clip or how it would be used.

Wickedbear said:
I want to buy this while i still can, but they seem to have stated you can only mount this on an AM2 socket with a Zalman ZM-OC1 clip. I have no idea where to get this clip or how it would be used.

Did google not turn anything up?
Its likely Zalman's AM2 workaround for older sinks is my guess.

I bit on the Frozcpu when it had 32 in stock. After purchasing, I saw 28!

Now I hope this thing fits on the DS3 w/ Jing Ting cooler...

This is definitely the best heatsink in existence. I like the mounting too. There's just one problem- it is enormous. It looks like it was pretty much designed for benching. Works best with the mobo horizontal, and is too big to fit in many regular sized cases. (It juts an inch out of my CoolerMaster WaveMaster) As long as your case and mobo can take it though, its the best aircooling bar none.

Gautam, you are right, it is humongous... but what you gonna do... :p it's still the best in air cooling. quite too.

in stock at svc, i updated the first post with the link.

as soon as they'll get it at newegg, i'll post a link and drop the thread.

Garrara! SVC's cheaper and in Cali. I thought Frozencpu was in Ca? Now I have to wait a week for mine...mmm...anyone ever cancel a shipment with Froz? Do they play nice like Newegg?

EDIT:
If the shipped order is refused there will be a resulting 20% restocking fee and no refund on shipping.
-Frozencpu.com

I do believe that'll be the last time I order from them. Not much a fan of waiting over a week...call me spoiled, but all these big CA stores get it next or 2nd day for 6 bucks.

Last edited:
Hey SVC is really handling their business these days. Just ordered the heatsink before I made my last post (2 hours ago) and I already got a UPS tracking number. :thup:

Back