• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Super kick *** laptop deal: ASUS G73JH Refurb $850 at BB

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Specs that matter:[/COLOR]

• i7 720QM
  • HD5870
  • 17" Screen
  • 6Gb DDR3

Wowee Zoweee, that is an awesome price. Just this summer my friend spent $1400 on an Asus with an i7 and a 3xxm, I believe the 5870 is a fair bit faster. Heck of a price! Sure wish I could afford it, I think I'd pick one up! Only thing I'm not super crazy about is the res on the screen, 1920x1080 looks awesome on a 17" screen.

Dunno, 90 day warranty on an $850+tax computer doesn't sit right with me. Can you buy an extended warranty with these? I can't find the option on their site..

I was thinking of picking this up 2 weeks ago at that price in store but ended up getting something else. Decided to go to best buy to see if it's something I wanted, definitely not portable friendly and I hated the keyboard for what I needed. This thing is a complete desktop replacement. Make sure you guys try this laptop out at a store before actually buying it.

Dunno, 90 day warranty on an $850+tax computer doesn't sit right with me. Can you buy an extended warranty with these? I can't find the option on their site..

SquareTrade for 1 year on a refurb $850 laptop - $129.99, $65 more for two years

I just saw one of these in the local Best Buy in Beaumont and it was the same price. Pretty astonishing laptop for the money, full keyboard with number pad, big screen... I bet it's a power-hungry monster. If I were in the market for a laptop I'd look for something with similar specs, probably from Asus, but on this particular model I just didn't like the chassis. Very strange and outdated chunky design compared to what else is on the market these days.

Badass specs, though.

Back